STL Ambidextrous Ocarina - 10 Holes - Ceramic - C Major (Tenor)
- Multi Chamber C Major Ocarina
- Ideal for one-handed players
- Sleek matte black finish with universal appeal
STL Ocarina believes that there is an ocarina for everyone, and that anyone should be able to find an ocarina that suits their needs. This was the inspiration behind this Ambidextrous Ocarina. Designed by Ocarevolution, this ocarina features an equal layout for flexible play. You can play a full octave (plus one more note!) with only one hand, and switch back and forth if needed. This Ocarina weighs about 1 pound, and has a smooth, matte finish for easy grip.
- The first of its kind – designed for one-handed play for right or left hand!
- 12-hole tenor Ocarina – two chambers give the same notes on either side for preferred hand
- Approximately 7 inches long
- Accurately tuned in C Major
- Pitch range from B4 – C6 (on either side)
- Handcrafted from high-grade ceramic
- Includes online fingering chart here